What is Afterpay?
Afterpay is a payment option available for online orders. It allows customers residing in Australia to have their online orders shipped to them as per normal and pay this order off over four equal installments.
All you need is:
1) A payment card
2) To be over 18 years of age
3) Resident of country offering Afterpay
To see Afterpay's complete terms, visit http://www.afterpay.com/terms
TO USE THIS SERVICE
1) Add your items to your bag and checkout as normal
2) In checkout select Afterpay as your payment method
3) Enter your details with Afterpay and you're done!
4) Your payment schedule will be emailed to you
OTHER THINGS TO NOTE
- The funds for the first payment will need to be available at the time of checkout. If you are a new Afterpay customer, the first payment will be made at the time of purchase, with payments over the next 6 weeks. Once you have been an Afterpay customer for at least 6 weeks for all orders under $500, your first payment is made in 14 days, with final payment in 8 weeks.
- If you wish to return your items you can choose an exchange, or the payment plan can be cancelled.
- If you fail to make payment, you will be charged a late payment fee of $10 with a further $7 fee added 7 days later if the payment is still unpaid.